Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
Upon successful completion of study, students should be able
- To know and understand substantive and procedural law
- To do legal analysis and to apply its approaches to various situations and realities.
- To properly interpret texts of law.
- To conduct independent legal research and produce professional-quality legal writings
- To conduct interviews and consultations
- To be acquainted with the common values of the legal profession, to solve ethical problems, the necessary skills to create a professional identity and to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- To work in a team
- To negotiate within the scope of work
- To criticize and participate in the legal debate, to express his view on contentious issues and to present the arguments on which it is based
- To use legal terminology in a proper manner
- To exchange information with specialists, and to develop and update it.
Completion of 80 percent of construction works
Opening the candidacy for the presidency of the university
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.