Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
Graduates are expected to
- Recognize the role of basic sciences in the development of society.
- Develop scientific approaches that meet community needs considering economic, environmental, social, ethical, and safety requirements.
- Utilize scientific facts and theories to analyze and interpret practical data.
- Collect, analyze, and present data using appropriate formats and techniques.
- Postulate concepts and choose appropriate solutions to solve problems on scientific basis.
- Effectively apply information technology relevant to the field.
- Effectively participate in a multidisciplinary teamwork and be flexible for adaptation, decision making and working under contradictory conditions as well as exhibiting a sense of beauty and neatness.
- Adopt self and long life-learning and effectively participate in research activities.
- Deal with scientific data in Arabic, English or other languages.
- General knowledge
- Graduates are expected to know:
- The related basic scientific facts, concepts, principles and techniques.
- The related theories and their applications.
- The processes and mechanisms supporting the structure and function of the specific topics.
- The related terminology, nomenclature and classification systems.
- The theories and methods applied for interpreting and analyzing data related to discipline.
- The developmental progress of the program-related knowledge.
- The relation between the studied topics and the environment.
- Professional skills
- Graduates are expected to:
- Plan, design, process and report on the investigated data, using appropriate techniques and considering scientific guidance.
- Apply techniques and tools considering scientific ethics.
- Solve problems using a range of formats and approaches.
- Identify and criticize the different methods used in addressing subject related issues.
Completion of 80 percent of construction works
Opening the candidacy for the presidency of the university
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.