Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
The Faculty provides excellent scientific, educational and community services to the cities of the Delta and the Mediterranean Coast.
To prepare qualified engineers for the challenges of the labor market in the Delta and Mediterranean coasts. The Faculty is updating of its labor market and community needs databases, anticipating future opportunities and designing appropriate engineering programs. The University recruits the most competent staff members, students and employees. The University is keen on providing a comfortable, fair and transparent environment for the elements of the work system.
- To identify the real needs of the surrounding community in the Delta and the Mediterranean Coast.
- To set strategic objectives and follow flexible plans to reach them.
- To set clear rules for everyone from the first day
- To establish a faculty fully managed by virtue of smart management methods
- To recruit the most competent staff members, students and employees
- To have positive interaction with the community so that the University will not only act as a reaction to meet the needs of the scientific and educational community, but it will affect it scientifically and socially.
- To ensure the fruitful correlation between the Faculty and its graduates
- The objectivity of the goals and the immanence of society
- Perseverance with flexibility
The Education Framework
- Education and learning: The educational components of the Faculty of Engineering are integrated from the departments, laboratories, workshops and human resources existing in all the above in the undergraduate or postgraduate level. The Faculty of Engineering offers specialized programs and interfaces to be relevant to economic and industrial activities in the surrounding geographical area. Through the center of education, the College seeks to fill the educational gaps measured for students as well as to meet the needs of programs in certain areas.
- Quality: The process of education and learning support systems to ensure quality on all educational activities of the study and evaluation and research and management and provide options for management intervention to improve performance.
- Curriculum: The programs are dynamic to meet the needs of the society at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Quality system tools should be integrated with their questionnaires and feedback measures from stakeholders on the decision to establish or maintain the program.
- Diversity and choice: The educational track based on the student's credit hours allows for several choices in one of the fields to focus on one of his specialization tracks. The teaching track of the College of Engineering ends with a bachelor's degree or a master's degree
- Interdependence: The programs offered by the Faculty of Engineering are in line with the requirements of the Supreme Council of Universities and the Engineering Sector regarding the credit hours. These programs are also calibrated with ECTS
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.