Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
Seeking excellence and leadership in Dentistry locally, regionally and internationally in education, scientific research, and community service.
The Faculty of Dentistry, University of Galala aims at preparing dentists who are highly equipped with intellectual, practical and professional potentials and give due care to continuous learning, and provide the medical service at local, regional and international communities. Moreover, the University aims at raising the awareness of oral health care among the community members.
Furthermore, the University is committed to serve its community by providing it with ethically armed and professionally developed graduates. In order to provide a unique treatment and preventive service in line with the latest modern science. Accordingly, the University provides its graduates with a super educational service through hiring an outstanding staff and teaching assistants using the best educational and therapeutically learning technologies.
- Preparing a qualified graduate with logical and scientifically learning ability.
- Developing students' performance and improving their knowledge according to the future scientific development.
- To take care of scientific research in areas that help the integrated health care in the community.
- Providing high quality patient service in parallel with a distinguished student education program.
- Community service through the organization of health care convoys and health awareness symposia.
- Advancement of knowledge
- Quality care and service
- Ethics and collegiality
- Lifelong learning
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.