Application General Conditions
- The University advertises all offered programs and announces all application procedures, steps, dates on the university website. The University should confirm equal opportunity for all applicants who satisfy the needed requirements.
- A maximum age should be determined for the applicant.
- The Egyptian secondary school certificate has to be submitted with the application. In case the secondary school certificate is from outside Egypt, it should be recognized in the country where it was issued from.
- The admission requirements should determine the required minimum mark according to the secondary certificate type.
- The applicant applies through the university website, and he/she should upload scanned copies of all required documents.
- All communication with the applicant during the whole process through Emails.
Admission Procedures to a Program
- Application for program admission is open to those who have an Egyptian High School certificate, or equivalent starting (….), provided that all admission requirements are met. Male applicants should provide their military service status.
- The admission application starts from ... / ... / ……. until ... / ... /
- The minimum score required to complete the electronic application form is as follows:
- ... % for Egyptian High School certificate (Science or Mathematics sections) and Al-Azhar General Secondary Certificate and Arab General Secondary Certificate.
- ...% for German Abitur, International Baccalaureate (IB), Canadian Diploma and other equivalent certificates.
- ...% for the American High School Diploma
- ...% for British high school (GCE/GCSE/IGCSE)
- ...% for Nile International Certificate
- ...% for secondary STEM School certificate · ...% for the French Baccalaureate
- Admission to the University is open to all students of the British Certificate IGCSE and the International Nile Certificate (CNISE) who are enrolled in the 12th grade before their results are released. In such case, they should complete their papers immediately after the results and by the end of August for the final evaluation.
- A clear photocopy of the following documents should be provided with the admission application. Originals should be submitted upon acceptance:
- A passport-size photograph with a white background.
- Birth certificate, National ID or passport (National ID number for Egyptian male applicants must be presented).
- Certificate of completion of secondary school education or transcript (or equivalent for other certificates).
- Payment receipt of the application fee of EGP ...., and the admission examination fee of EGP …., to the
- University bank account shown on the University website.
- Students with foreign certificates must submit proof of completion of twelve (12) years of school.
- Proof of passing one of the international English language examinations, if any, as follows: Minimum TOEFL or IELTS exam (… Reading, … Writing, … Speaking, …. overall). If this is not available, the student should pass the University's English exam.