Adopt continuous innovation in education, research and pharmaceutical practice to provide society with a graduate capable of participating in the provision of a distinguished health service.
Provision of a special level of education to prepare pharmacists in an advanced professional framework with a view to optimizing the health care outcomes in an ethical and compassionate practice.
- To adopt academic and professional programs capable of preparing pharmacists who can practice a professional and successful career path.
- To provide information and technical skills to meet the diverse drug needs in the public and private sectors.
- To organize and promote practical applied research and basic research as a vital component of the pharmaceutical sciences.
- To provide the graduates with balanced knowledge and teach them to assume ethical responsibility in the professions related to health care and community service.
- To strengthen the inter-linkages between the objectives of the faculty and the needs of community development.
- To strengthen the skill of intellectual curiosity and commitment to self-learning and lifelong scientific research.
- To encourage and support the development of pharmaceutical models with continuous pharmacy education in order to keep up-to-date with the advances in the different environments of practicing this profession.
- To develop teaching, learning and pharmaceutical training processes through the development of the curricula and study programs to adhere to the international academic standards.
- To support the development of the academic, managerial and leadership skills of the faculty members and their assistants to carry out their educational, research and administrative functions.
- To become a research-based educational center focusing on cooperation between the pharmaceutical sciences and the pharmaceutical industry.
- To be committed to applying, evaluating and following up the implementation of quality standards in all areas of pharmaceutical education and health care.
- To develop the acquired skills to build a personality of the graduate characterized by professionalism in the pharmacy career.
- To encourage and support the development of appropriate pharmaceutical models for the different environments in which the industry is practiced.
- Scientific integrity
- Team work spirit
- Rewarding excellence
- Quality of performance
- Commitment to professional ethics
Continuous Development Sectors:
- Education and learning
- Scientific research
- Community service and environmental development
- Administrative and financial system
- Leadership and governance
The visit of Prof. Dr. Abdel-Hamid Shaira, the supervisor of the new private universities project, and Mr. Dr. Ahmed Amin Hamzah, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of New Mansoura University, and Mr. Dr. Muawad Muhammad Al-Khouly, President of the University, and Dr. Ayman Bahaa, Director of Information Technology Department at the Ministry, as part of the follow-up Business at the university headquarters to make sure that all work is going well according to the schedule and the university's readiness to receive students in the next academic year.