- Accept the high school recipients or the equivalent of the scientific section science and scientific mathematics and literary
- For the Egyptian student (accepting high school or its equivalent up to two years from the date of obtaining it).
- For a non-Egyptian student (accepting high school or its equivalent up to ten years from the date of obtaining it).
- Tuition fees for Egyptian students: 46,000 Egyptian pounds
- The minimum admission limit is set for each college from the Council of Private and Civil Universities for the academic year 2021/2022
- For more on the field and its goals and programs. Click here.
The visit of Prof. Dr. Abdel-Hamid Shaira, the supervisor of the new private universities project, and Mr. Dr. Ahmed Amin Hamzah, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of New Mansoura University, and Mr. Dr. Muawad Muhammad Al-Khouly, President of the University, and Dr. Ayman Bahaa, Director of Information Technology Department at the Ministry, as part of the follow-up Business at the university headquarters to make sure that all work is going well according to the schedule and the university's readiness to receive students in the next academic year.