- Accept the recipients of the Egyptian High School (science, sciences only)
- The equivalent of the Egyptian High School (Arab High School - Foreign High School - Al-Azhar High School) accepts the scientific section provided that the following subjects (chemistry, physics, biology, sport and English) are studied after the other conditions for each certificate are met.
- For the Egyptian student (accepting high school or its equivalent up to two years from the date of obtaining it).
- For a non-Egyptian student (accepting high school or its equivalent up to five years from the date of obtaining it)
- Tuition fees for Egyptian students: 105,000 Egyptian pounds
- The minimum admission limit is set for each college from the Council of Private and Civil Universities for the academic year 2021/2022
- For more on the field and its goals and programs. Click here.
- After reviewing the student's papers and making sure that he meets the requirements of admission to the college to be registered with, an email is sent to the student explaining the date of the entrance exams, attaching a link, password and username of each student, and the entrance exams shall be according to each college and the exam will be online
- Successful students are selected in the entrance examinations and ranked on the basis of a total legal degree with the high school degree and the degree of entrance examinations (percentage of general high school + percentage of entrance examinations) in descending order for admission according to the numbers available in each college.
- Another e-mail is sent to the student by admission in order to deliver his original papers and pay the allowance.
The visit of Prof. Dr. Abdel-Hamid Shaira, the supervisor of the new private universities project, and Mr. Dr. Ahmed Amin Hamzah, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of New Mansoura University, and Mr. Dr. Muawad Muhammad Al-Khouly, President of the University, and Dr. Ayman Bahaa, Director of Information Technology Department at the Ministry, as part of the follow-up Business at the university headquarters to make sure that all work is going well according to the schedule and the university's readiness to receive students in the next academic year.