- Achieving excellence by adhering to international standards in the design and implementation of high-quality programs.
- Fostering creativity and encouraging innovation.
- Applying laws and regulations without discrimination and ensuring the rights of all to take advantage of the available opportunities.
- Interact with community problems and integration with local and international institutions to link education with work.
- Developing personal skills and emphasizing the value of lifelong learning.
- Respecting local values and traditions and preserving national heritage.
- Adapting the scientific potential to meet the challenges facing the local community.
- Commitment to ethical responsibility, integrity and transparency to enhance trust and credibility.
- Adherence to international educational and scientific standards in the fields of education, research and services.
- Achieving a good scientific and research reputation and leadership at the local, national and global level.
- Cooperating with research centers and corresponding universities that are locally and internationally outstanding.
- Complying with scientific ethics and the quality of performance and commitment to the ethics of the profession.
The visit of Prof. Dr. Abdel-Hamid Shaira, the supervisor of the new private universities project, and Mr. Dr. Ahmed Amin Hamzah, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of New Mansoura University, and Mr. Dr. Muawad Muhammad Al-Khouly, President of the University, and Dr. Ayman Bahaa, Director of Information Technology Department at the Ministry, as part of the follow-up Business at the university headquarters to make sure that all work is going well according to the schedule and the university's readiness to receive students in the next academic year.