Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
The Faculty of Science at Mansoura University seeks to be a leading educational institution in basic sciences, applications and culture in order to contribute to building a society of knowledge and achieving excellence in higher education, scientific research and community service.
The Faculty of Science seeks to provide advanced study programs and research projects capable of providing society with scientific knowledge and staff through an environment conducive to education, creativity and scientific research. It is also committed to recruiting, supporting and retaining outstanding faculty members of high quality in order to produce the highest levels of education and scholarships to attract, educate and graduate outstanding students. It seeks to discover and develop new scientific knowledge to enhance our basic understanding of the physical and natural world and to explore creative and effective solutions to the complex problems facing humankind.
- Basic science is the base of progress and development of all applied sciences.
- Active learning, academic commitment and critical thinking.
- Excellence in teaching, research and services.
- Inclusiveness, integration and justice.
- Safe environments for learning and research.
- Personal and academic moral values.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement.
- Activate internal and external audit mechanisms to achieve international standards for the quality of education and the accreditation and continuous development of programs.
- Enable the learner to meet the requirements and skills of the 21st century.
- Activate the dynamic relationship between the outputs of education and the requirements of the labor market.
- Provide academic programs with international standards at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in modern fields and interfaces that meet the requirements of the labor market.
- Emphasize the role of basic sciences in building the academic structures of study programs in the medical, engineering, agricultural and other sectors.
- Adopt clear policies for cooperation with the industrial sectors to market the results of scientific research.
- Achieve cooperation and partnerships with the societal, industrial and productive parties.
- Diversify the sources of funding for scientific research at the local and global level.
- Establish integrated programs and integrated research teams, and integration with other disciplines.
- Develop performance evaluation systems to be sufficient to judge academic and research abilities, seriousness and commitment to work.
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.