Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
The Faculty of International Legal Transactions seeks to contribute to promoting justice and the welfare of society through achieving scientific and cognitive excellence in the different fields of law at the local, regional and global levels.
The faculty seeks to prepare graduates for a variety of legal professions through providing an outstanding educational level in the light of the global and local developments.
The Faculty of International Legal Transactions will pursue its mission and seek to achieve its vision by committing to the following goals:
- To provide an outstanding educational service that goes in line with the technological developments and the local, regional and global variables.
- To have leadership at the local, regional and global levels.
- To become a beacon of innovation and diversity.
- To maintain the focus of attention, recognition and appreciation for the graduates of the faculty
- To offer curriculum studies that are applicable in practice.
- To work on improving the scientific research system in the field of law to serve the community and the knowledge industry by spreading the culture of scientific research and providing a supportive scientific environment and stimulating it through publication in specialized periodicals locally and internationally.
- To provide outstanding legal education in accordance with the standards of quality and accreditation.
Methods of achieving strategic objectives
To achieve its strategic objectives, the Faculty of International Legal Transactions seeks:
- To strengthen community outreach and to develop local, regional and international partnerships.
- To offer competitive educational programs at the level of undergraduate and graduate studies.
- To support and disseminate scientific researches at the local, regional and global levels.
- To link the educational programs to the requirements and needs of the labor market.
- To achieve the education quality and academic accreditation standards of learning quality and academic accreditation
- To create a stimulating environment for education and scientific research, including the organizational, administrative, service and informational infrastructure
- To introduce new ways of providing legal education while increasing the use of technology to promote student education.
- To instill moral values as an integral part of legal education
The following ruling values are the principles and beliefs that guide our actions to fulfill our mission. They also guide the process of setting long-term strategic goals and objectives and the way they will be implemented:
- Integrity: University Staff members shall act with ethics, honesty and integrity in all transactions. They shall uphold the principles of fairness, goodwill and respect in line with the university laws, regulations and policies that govern behavior within and outside the community.
- Individual responsibility: University Staff members shall assume full responsibility for their respective positions and for the delegated authority, as well as their responsibility towards each other. Each individual shall perform his or her duties in accordance with the fundamental values and standards of ethical conduct, the exercise of good governance and the best interest of the institution and society.
- Respect of the other: The faculty adheres to the principle of treating every member of the society with respect and dignity. It prohibits discrimination and harassment and provides equal opportunities to all members of the society regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, medical condition, or citizenship.
- Transparency: The faculty seeks to create an environment in which information about its decisions and actions is accessible to everyone, to ensure the flow of information and to work in a way that allows stakeholders to maintain their interests and to make the appropriate decisions accordingly
- Academic Freedom: With regard to the scientific research system, the faculty seeks to maintain its scientific independence and to release the freedom of scientific research in a way that does not contradict with the moral values
- Teamwork: The faculty supports working in a team to exchange experiences and knowledge to achieve added value that cannot be achieved by a single party.
- Empowerment: The faculty works to provide a motivating work environment that helps to inspire the human resources by providing them the necessary powers to perform their work, support, and guidance.
- Innovation and Diversity: The faculty believes in imagination, discovery and creativity to shape new ideas and solutions that meet the changing legal needs of our society.
Main Areas of the Ongoing Development Plan
The specified paths of our goals are not static, so these goals will be assessed annually, and modified or replaced as needed, to ensure that students are provided with the most effective academic program, given the current realities of the profession and the job market. For ongoing review, we will work:
- To establish a comprehensive evaluation system that measures the success of students and graduates in mastering practice and analytical skills.
- To expand through partnerships and strategic alliances
- To introduce a number of outstanding study programs that suit societal developments.
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.