Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
The College of Business seeks to be a leading institution for the graduation of cadres of successful leaders in different fields of business, able to apply the skills and experiences acquired effectively in the knowledge economy and dynamic business environment to serve the sustainable development plans.
Creating a distinct academic environment that helps prepare professionals and leaders in various fields of business, encourage creativity and innovation, and solve the problems of the society by using modern teaching and learning methods, providing continuous learning opportunities, developing capacities and skills and building effective partnerships at the local and international levels.
- Entrepreneurship and Excellence: Achieving excellence through globally-recognized practices by employing a wide array of aligned education and learning strategies to conform to domestic and regional needs, while observing international professional standards in designing, implementing, managing and evaluating respective programs;
- Quality: Serving our scholarly community by delivering consistently high-quality programs, corresponding to globally-recognized practices along with international education standards in business field;
- Integration: Co-operating with all local and regional institutions and international universities, by building integrated partnerships with governmental, public and private sectors, in order to meet their job needs while linking education with job market and building human resources capacities that would best serve community locally and regionally;
- Interaction: Providing opportunities of interaction among students from different cultural backgrounds, and encouraging students to interact with the community through internships and social activities;
- Innovation: Providing students with the opportunity to unleash their innovations through collective academic activities while observing modern learning approaches;
- Self-development: Providing students with the opportunity to be involved in an environment that helps develop their personalities and paves them the way for success in the knowledge economy and society; and
- Integrity, Transparency, and Trust.
Providing an educational environment that achieves the quality of education in different fields of business through:
- Clear identification of vision, mission, values, objectives and actions to enable the faculty to implement its strategy and build organizational capacity in an effective manner.
- Accepting outstanding students in the programs offered by the faculty.
- Support academic programs and effective teaching and learning practices that are in line with local and international standard academic standards and meet the needs of the labor market.
- Help build or acquire the institutional capacity to deal with IT in the areas of learning, work, innovation and creativity. Improve the quality of educational materials used through the use of world-class teaching materials adapted to the local and regional environment.
- Develop international relations that enable best practices and learning resources to link knowledge and learning with the ability to discover and share new ideas.
- Work closely with educational institutions, industry and government agencies to accelerate development and transform it into an advanced knowledge economy.
- Provide the necessary flexibility to continuously improve relevant programs and educational resources to meet development needs.
- Involve students and faculty in an academic environment that develops skills and knowledge in a knowledge economy.
- Develop the leadership skills of the students so that they can use the knowledge and skills acquired during the study in the service of the local community and the national economy.
- Supporting scientific research for professional development and encouraging outstanding research efforts that have an impact on the application of integrated knowledge in business areas by:
- Encouraging the improvement of the quality of scientific research by building and disseminating the culture of scientific research between students and faculty members.
- Supporting and encouraging ethical practices in education and scientific research at the faculty.
- Strengthen relationships with the business environment, professional organizations, and industry to improve study programs, student training opportunities, and career opportunities for graduates through:
- Seeking collaborative partnerships between the faculty, leading business organizations, and peer faculties at other universities to promote learning, collaborative training and community participation.
- Maintain relations with graduates and community participation.
- Strengthening the academic reputation of the faculty as a home of expertise in the fields of entrepreneurship and innovation, and different fields of business.
- Obtaining accreditation at the local and international levels.
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.